NEW CURB-SIDE SERVICE ORDERS
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CALL FROM US TO TAKE PAYMENT, THIS MEANS YOUR ORDER HAS NOT YET BEEN PROCESSED. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL YOUR GET A CALL FROM US & CONFIRMATION TO COME PICK UP YOUR ORDER. WE ARE NOT TAKING ORDERS OR PAYMENT AT THE DOOR. WE WILL CALL ONCE.
Curb-side pickup days are THURSDAYS between 1pm - 3pm. Order cut off time will be 12pm noon on Wednesdays.
At this time, we are only accepting orders for curb-side pickup via email.
Please follow these instructions EXACTLY for us to be able to place an order for you. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
1. Use our website to pick your order as it is what we have currently in stock.
2. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your product order, size of bottle (200ml, 375ml, 750ml), first and last name, and your PHONE NUMBER.
3. We will call you for your credit card number to process the order and let you know your pickup day.
4. Show up at the day and time given for curb-side service at our main location 2571 West Broadway.
* We contact people Monday to Wednesday to process orders. If you haven’t received a phone call from us to confirm payment, it means we’ve reached maximum capacity for the day and we will contact you for our next curb-side pickup day.
* Please ensure your email order is complete because we cannot make changes once processed.
* We are not taking payment in person. We are accepting credit via the phone only.
* We cannot ship orders at this time.
* Currently, due to health and safety reasons, we cannot accept empty bottles.
We are working with only 2 family members, so we appreciate your understanding and patience during this time. Thank you! :)
Thank you from all of us at VOOC!! ♥️
Following the information and guidelines set out by the Federal and Provincial governments regarding COVID-19 and after much deliberation we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close our locations at both West Broadway and Granville Island. The health and wellness of our guests, staff and and the public are of paramount concern to us. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this challenging time. We look forward to seeing you all in the future. We at Vancouver Olive Oil Company feel it is our social responsibility to do our part in helping to decrease the further spread of this illness.
- The Vancouver Olive Oil family
Vancouver Olive Oil Company was established in 2011, in the heart of Vancouver's Kitsilano neighbourhood. We offer the unique experience of a tasting room as well as a retail location. Our guests will be offered a wide range of products to sample from highly robust extra virgin, single cultivar and flavoured olive oils, to exquisitely flavoured aged, balsamic vinegars. We are a proudly independent, family owned and operated business motivated by freshness above all, fun!
How a Vancouver entrepreneur got a crush on olive oil. - The Vancouver Sun
Epicureans delight in olive oil co. - Westender
Five expert tips for discerning high-quality olive oils - The Globe and Mail
The Vancouver Olive Oil Company & Tasting Room - KitsConnect.com
Vancouver Olive Oil Company opens tasting bar + shop in Kits - Kitsilano.ca
T. 1 (604) 737-7171
2571 West Broadway